Thursday 9 May 2013

The Healer

              If there is anyone in this world who can heal every pain in this world, then it is no other than god himself. He is a great healer. I remember reading on the entrance of saifee hospital which reads ''when I am sick, It is He(God), who looks after me'' and I completely  agree with him. He is indeed a great healer. Whenever we suffer from pain in life, he ensures he gives us pain-killers. But sometimes, These pain-killers are so addictive that, even when pain has vanished, we start craving for them. They turn from necessity to addiction.
             It somewhat happened to me in the last 2-3 yrs. From my personal experience, I want to tell my readers that, somethings are meant to happen in life, even though we don't like it. Some people are meant to leave us, even though we want to hold them with us throughout our lives. So, let them go, where they are destined to go, and you continue your journey to your own destiny. As a great person has said, ''forget what hurt you, But never forget it taught you''. 

No comments:

Post a Comment